TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Foam Roller
The TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 is designed with a hard, hollow core that has been wrapped in EVA foam, making it firmer than traditional foam rollers.
The 3-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen – the key nutrients needed to repair muscles. The proprietary Distrodensity zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands. Twice as long as the traditional GRID Foam Roller, the GRID 2.0 accommodates larger bodies and offers a more stable surface. Use the GRID 2.0 for a self-massage pre or post workout and roll through tight muscles, knots, and kinks. Ideal for beginners to advanced rollers.
* Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen—the nutrients needed to repair muscles
* Proprietary Distrodensity zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands
* Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
* 26" length can accommodate larger bodies or offer a more stable surface
* For beginners to advanced rollers
* Trusted and used by clinical professionals and professional athletes to improve recovery time, flexibility, and performance
TriggerPoint empowers people of all lifestyles to move and feel better. TriggerPoint designs and develops innovative massage therapy tools that mimic the touch of a therapist’s hands - making their foam rollers, hand rollers, massage sticks and balls ideal for individuals of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability.